Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R Leather
911 GT3 R. Born to Win.
The Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R is the ultimate wheel for GT racing. The complete set of modular steering wheel components from the Podium range come together to create a high-performance, full-scale replica of the Porsche 991 GT3 R wheel.
Combine the Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Podium Button Module Endurance, Podium Advanced Paddle Module, and Podium Hub for a feature-rich steering wheel of the highest quality.
Official Porsche replica.
The Porsche 911 GT3 Cup rim is a premium quality replica of the real Porsche steering wheel based on original CAD data, built to automotive-grade quality. The brushed and anodised aluminium rim is covered in genuine, premium smooth leather.
The customisable OLED display offers enhanced display capabilities through Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM). RGB LEDs and multiple input types are arranged neatly within the wheel rim, with instant access to force feedback adjustments using the Tuning Menu button.
With 10 buttons, two 2-way toggle switches, a 2-axis analogue stick, 7-way FunkySwitch, and two 12-position switches which can also be configured as endless rotary encoders, you’ll have a wealth of controls at your fingertips.
The 9 high-intensity RGB RevLEDs and 6 high-intensity RGB FlagLEDs surround the 2.7” OLED display. Intelligent Telemetry Mode can switch between 5 different game telemetry data layouts (manually or triggered by the game).
The most authentic paddle system ever.
Featuring magnetic shifters and Hall sensors, the Podium Advanced Paddle Module is the ultimate shifter and paddle system.
Sensational feel, unbeatable performance.
The magnetic ‘click’ generates a solid, positive feel to every shift. Allows for rapid shifting. The secondary paddles can be mapped to regularly-triggered button inputs.
More than just dual clutch.
The paddles allow for four different modes: Advanced clutch bite point mode, clutch/handbrake mode, brake/throttle mode, and mappable axis mode.
- Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Leather)
- Aluminium wheel rim with a 32cm diameter
- Metal Porsche badge with detailed 3D shape
- Premium smooth leather
- Podium Button Module Endurance
- Real carbon fibre front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated glass fibre reinforced backplate
- Full-scale replica to class-leading endurance GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way Multi-Position Switches with Encoder Mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick/encoder)
- One analogue joystick (2-axis)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three RGB high-intensity LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7” 256×64 resolution OLED display
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Clutch bite point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (e.g. Racing Style)
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customisable button labels (sticker set included)
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module (four magnetic paddles + two analog paddles)
- Paddle Plates made of real carbon fibre
- Cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Hall sensors on the analogue paddles
- Podium Hub
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- DataPort-C connector
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter (Supports interchangeable Quick Release)
- Combined weight: 2193g
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Note: While the Podium Hub is fully supported by our CSL and ClubSport wheel bases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct drive systems. Compatibility to other Fanatec wheel bases will be added in future firmware updates.
Xbox One®: the Podium Steering Wheel Porsche 911 GT3 R is not compatible with Xbox One.
PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.