Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel F1® Esports
Take Your Sim Racing Experience to the Next Level
Celebrating our partnership with Formula 1™ as official supplier of the F1™ Esports Series, our ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports introduces an eye-catching design inspired by the latest Formula 1™ technology.
High Quality Materials
The CNC machined and anodised aluminium front plate on top of a metal cage provides a strong construction, and genuine Alcantara grips offer a sensational feeling of quality.
Officially Licensed By Formula 1™
Inspired by cutting-edge F1 technology, our ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports is built for competition at the highest level and used by professional F1 Esports drivers worldwide.
Vibrant LEDs provide useful information for the driver, allowing on-the-fly adjustments to your Fanatec hardware.
RevLEDs & Blue LED Display
Telemetry data can be shown directly on the stunning blue LED display, including speed, current gear, and other parameters (depending on the simulation). The revolution LED bar is an ideal indicator for timing perfect upshifts.
Use the LED display and 7-way FunkySwitch™ to adjust Fanatec Tuning Menu functions while you drive. Configure steering, force feedback settings, and even brake pedal settings (with compatible Fanatec pedals).
The 27cm diameter wheel is inspired by real formula cars, allowing fast movements and reactions. The lightness and compact shape means that force feedback is delivered to your hands with precision and detail.
All-Metal Quick Release System
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula 1 Esports features an automotive-grade quick release system allows the driver to exchange the wheel within seconds, even during gameplay.
- Replica of a steering wheel as used in formula cars. The compact diameter of 27 cm allows fast movements and reactions
- Officially licensed by Formula 1™
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Grips made of genuine Italian made Alcantara®. This material is easy to clean and provides sensational grip
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1200g (subject to production changes)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the Cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- Two vibration motors integrated to the grips, controllable through wheel tuning menu (SHO) or by game through the Fanatec SDK
- Revolution LED bar (RevLEDs) with nine LEDs (3x yellow, 3x red, 3x blue) to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- LED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base / racing wheel for details)
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Racing-style button caps included