Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V3
Nothing will make you faster than a set of good pedals. We are using the latest and most advanced technology to give you that competitive edge.
These sim racing pedals are among the best you can buy and are highly recommended for any sim racer. We recommend this product so much that it features in our Best Sim Racing Rig product guide.
90 KG Adjustable Load Cell
The custom made load cell is extremely durable and much more precise than the previous generation. You can apply a realistic and strong pressure, and precisely control the brake with muscle tension, just like in a real car.
New Pedal Plates
The new D-shape pedal plates and the new pedal extensions allow pedal plate angle adjustment and the angle of the whole pedal arm.
New pedal plates.
The third generation of the ClubSport pedals is still using the simple but proven design of its legendary predecessors.
There are countless ways to adjust these pedals ergonomically according to your racing style and preferences.
Contactless Hall sensors.
The electronics have been completely revised and the magnetic Hall sensors of the gas and clutch feature 4x the resolution of the previous generation V2 pedals. Each axis can be calibrated through the wheel or using the driver.
Adjustable Brake Stiffness
The completely new design of the brake pedal allows stiffness and travel adjustment without using any tools.
Adjustable brake stiffness.
- High resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for a long life and maximum performance
- Pressure sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games.
- Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hyraulic dampening resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base/Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminum
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect visual customisation
PC: If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- …and many others
Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (throttle and brake pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible to the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).